Work in Paradise!……Summer jobs all year round at Kaibo Beach!
KAIBO is now accepting applications for the position of:
food & beverage server / waiter / bartender
To be a part of the Kaibo F&B team you need to be fully versatile, working between the high end restaurant and the informal Beach Bar.
In addition, Kaibo staff have interchangeable skills in both serving/waiting and bartending. We don’t limit our staff to one role, by giving you the freedom to move from floor to bar we hope to see you shine.
Kaibo offers two locations, and four different positions. We expect you to be able to cover them all:
- Kaibo Upstairs fine dining offers some of the most exquisite food creations on Grand Cayman. Our Chef Laurence Tham’s menu offers local ingredients prepared with Modern European techniques. The service upstairs has to be impeccable, only the best will do. Knowledge of fine dining service fine wines & rare rum is essential.
- Upstairs & the Rare Rum Bar bartender is able to work with the relaxed lounge atmosphere creating inventive libations, conversing and entertaining guests with the essential knowledge of sophisticated cocktails, fine wine & rare rum.
- Kaibo Beach bar menu offers light meals, salads and sandwiches in a fast paced Caribbean beach setting. Waiter / servers are required to take food and beverage orders, deliver food & beverages, bus bill and clean tables all with a smile.
- Kaibo Beach bartenders have to be fast and accurate, and know the cocktail list by heart. The bartender not only works his bar and bar tables, but also is responsible for making all the waiters’ drinks. A knowledge of tropical and American cocktails is a must.
This dynamic position at Kaibo is not for the faint hearted or the inexperienced. Successful applicants will have to prove they are the best of the best. This position involves long hours, weekends, late nights, holidays and a clear understanding of the peaks and pitfalls of working in the restaurant industry. Applicants must be able to commit to at least one full year of employment. You are guaranteed to be worked hard but you will enjoy the results, both financial and cultural.
Does this sound like the perfect job for YOU?
1. Firstly contact us by clicking here… Please include your contact phone number or skype name, and why you are the best person for this job in paradise, in no more than 120 words.
2. We will then contact you to arrange a phone or skype interview. Please phone us on +1 345 947-9975 if you haven’t heard back from us in 14 days, something may have occurred in cyberspace.
3. Finally we will ask you to send us your resume, photo and references. Please don’t send us this information until we have contacted you. Many people apply for this position and the details you send may not get the priority you deserve if you do not complete step 1 and 2 first.